In-Office 3D Printing, Design & Implant Guide Fabrication
Date – TBA
3D printing is changing dentistry as we know it and can be applied to almost every aspect of our profession. This course will update you with everything you need to know about 3D printing and kick-start your learning.
We will go over all the different types of 3D Printers, the pros and cons of each, and what may be best for your own practice or lab.
Learn how to fabricate a guide that will allow you to accurately place an implant in 10 minutes using this fully guided technique to drill every step and even place the implant through the guide. This technique can be used with any implant system.
- What is 3D Printing?
- The different dental applications of 3D Printing
- Learn about the different types of 3D Printers
- Learn the difference between SLA and DLP printers etc.
- Learn how to apply 3D Printers in your dental office or lab
- Learn how to design and fabricate your own in-house implant guides.
Dr. Marko Tadros