All On X Full Implant Therapies
May 4-5, 2023
Full Arch restorations have always presented themselves with clinical and technical challenges, from working in the clinic with the patient, to the laboratory bench, and to the need for improved communication between the involved team members. With the speed that the technology has improved, so has the way we diagnose, treatment plan and restore the full arch patient. What hasn’t changed is the sound prosthodontic principles. This lecture will highlight some of the clinical challenges, materials and protocols needed to meet the expectations of the team to deliver a successful outcome.
- Cover common treatment modalities for fixed full-arch implant candidates
- Understand factors involved in treatment planning for immediate extraction or the edentulous arch
- Review role of CAD/CAM in full-arch prosthetics
- Understand indications & process for immediate load full-arch prosthodontics
- Understand the role of CBCT and 3D software for diagnosis and planning